7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
"Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek with in 7 days for limited time trekkers"
- An enjoyable and scenic country walks on the high hills of great Annapurna Himalaya.
- Exploring high hills Gurung traditional villages enriched with ancient culture.
- Walking into lovely woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and fir trees.
- Breathtaking views of snowcapped peaks at Annapurna base camp and beautiful sanctuary.
- Starting and ending our scenic adventure from picturesque holiday spot at Pokhara.
Short Annapurna Base Camp 7 days trek leads you with enjoyable time where you will admire beautiful scenery during daily walks right in the heart of world 10th highest
Mt. Annapurna at 8,091 m high, first climbed in 1950 by French Expeditions led by late Maurice Herzog three years before Mt. Everest was summited.
This will be the right destination for people with much limited time in Nepal as the walk leads you in the heart of Annapurna Himalayan range at Sanctuary within week duration.Mt. Annapurna I first 8,000 meters ever to be climbed truly a magnificent massive range of mountains which extends towards west near Dhaulagiri and Manaslu towards east, one of the most fascinating adventure destination in all Himalaya, where green rolling hills and paddy fields meets the glaciers, you can find it only around southern Annapurna Himalaya range of peaks.
7 days short Annapurna Base Camp trek within the Sanctuary offers you with views of Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545 ft) Vara-Shikar peaks / Annapurna Fang, Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Huin-chuli, Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft) with Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fish-tail) the unclimbed and virgin peak with Lamjung Himal and world 8th highest Manaslu (8,163 m) towards east.A picturesque adventure Annapurna Base Camp Medium Express Trekking where it starts from famous and popular touristic spot at beautiful Pokhara leading you to rolling green hills within traditional farm villages of Gurung tribe of people interwoven with teaching of Buddhism religion.
As the walk leads following Modi River gorge right up to its glacial at Annapurna base camp within scenic Sanctuary encircled by amphitheatre of peaks.Probably the only base camp in whole Himalaya region with the facilities of lodge and inns, at Annapurna base camp highest spot of the adventure overlooking grand scenery of mountains that surrounds you at base camp.After a great wonderful time at Annapurna Base Camp Medium Express Trekking our return journey leads to lovely scenic walk back to Pokhara enjoying time at Jhinu village with its hot spring and then downhill to warmer areas to conclude this magnificent adventure at Pokhara.
Day 01: Drive to Siwai and trek to Jhinu 1,780m - 6 hrs.
Day 02: Trek to Bamboo 2,310 - 7 hrs.
Day 03: Trek to Deurali - 6 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m - 6 hrs.
Day 05: Trek back to Dovan 2,600 m - 7 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrong 2,170m - 6 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Siwai 1,250m - 5 hrs and drive to Pokhara - 3 hrs.
Day 01: Drive to Siwai and trek to Jhinu 1,780m - 6 hrs
Starting our wonderful adventure to 7 days Annapurna base camp short trekking with about two hours drive to Siwai via Nayapul and Bhirethati villages, located near the river Modi where our first day walk starts past several farm villages with scenic waterfalls then with steep climb for 45 min to reach at Jhinu Danda, a small village located on top of hill overlooking grand views of surrounding landscapes with snow capped peaks.Here, enjoy the natural hot spring which is 20 minutes downhill on the bank 0f river Modi.
Day 02: Trek to Bamboo 2,310m - 6 hrs.
After a refreshing overnight at Jhinu morning climb leads through terraced farm areas, an hour and half uphill walk bring you at Chhomrong.This is a large and last permanent Gurung village before Annapurna base camp other places on route beyond Chomrong are temporary settlement to cater the need of trekkers with lodge and guest houses all the way to Annapurna base camp.After Chhomrong walk downhill to a river, then crossing a short bridge heading up to reach at Sinuwa at 2,330 m high, a lonely spot with few shops and nice lodges walk from here leads into cool forested area of oaks-rhododendron and pines trees and then a short steep descend to overnight stop at Bamboo, a small settlement with 5-6 lodges surrounded by bamboo trees, on Modi River gorge.
Day 03: Trek to Deurali 3,280m - 6 hrs.
After a nice overnight stop at Bamboo with the sound of raging Modi River, morning walk leads higher through thick forested area reaching at Dovan 2600m and Himalaya Hotel 2920m located beneath Huichuli peak and large overhanging Hinko Cave. The trail continues steeply up to the Hinko Cave, after short descend and then crossing ablation of old avalanches of rocky moraine, then a short climb brings at Deurali 328o.Overnight at Deurali.
Day 04: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m - 6 hrs.
After leaving the gorge area to more wide open area, from Deurali heading higher leaving the tree lines behind following the raging glacial Modi River all the way to Machhapuchhre base camp at 3,700 m high for lunch stop, located beneath towering North Face of the Fish Tail Mountain.
Finally, our walk leads into famous and picturesque Annapurna Sanctuary where Annapurna Base Camp located. MBC the starting point of the sanctuary, as the walk leads higher ground for few hours and then entering the sanctuary with amphitheatre of peaks that surrounds this amazing place.After few hours of pleasant walk brings you to the highest spot of this adventure at Annapurna base camp with 4,130 meters elevation.
Afternoon enjoy and relax overlooking Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545ft) Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) and Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft), including to Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fish-tail) at 6,790 m stretches up towards Tent Peak / Tharpu Chuli and Fluted Peaks or Singu Chuli.
Day 05: Trek back to Dovan 2,600 m - 6 hrs.
After a most memorable and enjoyable time at base camp within Annapurna Sanctuary retrace the journey back walking downhill back into tree lines reach at Dovan for overnight stop.
Day 06:Trek to Chhomrong 2,170 m - 5 hrs.
From Dovan walk leads to a short descend reaching at Bamboo and then a short steep climb to a ridge filled with thick alpine forest, walk is gentle on winding trail to Sinwa with long descend to Chomrong Khola bridge where a last and final climb of the day brings you at large Gurung village in Chomrong for overnight stop.
Day 07: Trek to Siwai 1,250m - 5 hrs and drive to Pokhara - 3 hrs.
From Chhomrong downhill walk brings at scenic and lovely Jhinu village located on a ridge top with views of surrounding landscapes and rolling green hills.
After Jhinu Danda short descend on stone steps reaching at another Nayapul (New Bridge), from here back to a small village at Siwai for the drive back to Pokhara after completing a wonderful and fabulous time up in the high mountains.
- All kinds necessary paper work and permits(Annapurna Conservation permit, TIMS)
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Guide & porter salary, insurance, equipment, transport, food and lodging
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek
- Hot drinks (Tea & Coffee)
- Private transport from Pokhara to trek starting point and return to Pokhara from ending point.
- All mountain accommodation soft comfortable private twin sharing room
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Trekking equipment such as down filled sleeping bag,down filled jacket and duffel bag
- Meals, accommodation and transportation Kathmandu/Pokhara
- All bottled drinks in Mountain
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot Shower and boiled water
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance & evacuation
- Tips for the staff
- Awesome Nepal Treks welcomes all travelers in our delightful-secure and safe holidays around Himalayan destinations before and after booking the trips of your choice we would like to offer some important notes before you pack your bags for departure to Nepal Himalaya.
- On booking please send us bank transfer minimum of 25 % advance payment rest you can pay on arrival and before your trip departure to respective destinations.
- Before or after booking please check with your doctors for medical advice and suggestion and as per the areas of travel.
- We require your medical history before joining our trips so that we can take care with necessary details and inform you of the treks of your choice regarding health and physical wise.
- After booking at least minimum of 3 weeks please prepare with necessary exercise like jogging-walking ups and downs the stairs, as Nepal is a country of ups and down hills where moderate exercise will help you on trekking.
- All our trips are well taken care from booking hotels-transportation with all logistic supports will be lead by experience and expert guides on all treks and tours offering you with full information of the areas of travel and taking outmost care that you enjoy the trips happily with much satisfaction.
- Depending upon the trekking programs where you will need necessary trekking gears, most of the equipment can also be bought and hired in Kathmandu shops and stores if it is too much to carry from home country.
- For trekking / climbing equipment please see our list provided as per the duration and areas of trekking and climbing.
- Most of our trekking involves staying overnights in lodge with excellent choice of food menus prepared by lodge cooks, when camping away from main routes we provide full camping equipment with excellent kitchen unit of cook-kitchen staff supported by guides and porters.
- On high altitude treks we take enough care that you will be healthy providing you with hygienic and nutritional food menus include much rest day for acclimatization before heading higher elevation.
- Remember to insure from medical problems and travel insurance which should include emergency evacuation by any means of quick transportation or by helicopter.
- Assuring you all that we run and organize all trips according to the itinerary provided, however in some certain circumstances like bad and unfavorable weather, political strikes, broken road and trails due to landslide and avalanche.
- On this type of situation we might divert and re-route to other safe destination where the company holds the right in this sudden and unforeseen conditions.
- If someone needs to break from the trip of own choice due to medical and personal problem in this case refund will not be entertained as per the company policy and norms.
- On trek respect the local culture and traditions where our guide will supply you with information regarding the rules visiting monastery and temples as per the area of travel.
- Support and co-operate responsible tourism and eco-trekking respecting and preserving the Himalayan pristine environment from destruction.
- Assuring all that every trips will be memorable with enjoyable time with us here at Awesome Nepal Treks.
The following are what we advise you obtain in the way of equipment and gear before trekking in Nepal, and are meant to keep you mobile and comfortable in a range of expected weather conditions. Trekking gear can be rented or purchased in Kathmandu at cheaper prices or in Pokhara. There is plenty of choice and our staff can assist you with the necessary arrangements. Except for your day pack, all luggage will be carried by porters. There is an allowance of 33lbs/15kg per person. Additional personal items not needed for the trekking portion of the trip can be checked in the hotel’s storage room for no extra cost.
- Buff headwear /neckwear
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Head torch
- Cotton T-shirts or Thermals
- Fleece jacket
- Waterproof/windproof jacket
- Down filled jacket
- Lightweight cotton pants (long)
- Waterproof Pants
- Thermal underwear
- Thin inner socks
- Thick and warm wool hiking socks
- Comfortable Hiking boots
- Sneakers /slippers
- Gore-tex gloves
- Sleeping bag rated to - 20°C
- Trekking bags/duffel bag
- Large plastic bags (for keeping items dry inside trek bag)
- Trekking poles (optional, recommended)
- Water bottle or camel bag
|S.N.||Trip||Trip Dates||Price||Space Left|
|1.||Annapurna Base Camp Trek||Anydates all 365days departure guaranteed||$ 790|
Name : Jose Antonio Litran