Everest Comfort Trek
‘Adventure to the base of world highest peaks with awesome panorama and local culture’
“Adventure on high Khumbu valley within Everest and to its exciting base camp
Exploring high altitude Sherpa villages enriched with ancient culture of Buddhist religion
Walking into lovely woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and junipers trees
Visiting old monasteries of great interest in the backdrop of giant snowcapped peaks
Scenic and panoramic flight both ways from Kathmandu and Lukla with amazing views”
Everest Base Camp at Comfort, where we designed and set the programs offering travelers of all ages with great comfort, using maximum days for acclimatization so that one can enjoy the views and walks without a problem of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness).We have planned this adventure providing our customer with the best value of trekking with full of delight and enjoyable moment so that one can marvel at the views at leisure and walk with your own normal pace. Take this trek as the journey not as a destination this way you will enjoy more of the local culture and its ancient traditional way of simple life with a visit of interesting monasteries on route Everest Base Camp at Comfort.
Everest Base Camp at Comfort offers super views of Mt. Everest (8,848m / 29, 028ft) Lhotse (8,516 m-24,940 ft), Nuptse (7,855 m-25,772 ft) and Lho - La or Khumbutse peak (6,036 m - 19,992ft) Mt. Lingtren (6,749 m / 22,142 ft) Changtse ( 7,583 m / 25,230 ft) Mt. Pumori (7,161 m / 25,772 ft) Amadablam ( 6,812 m / 22,480 ft) Kangtenga (6,782 m / 22, 380 ft) Tharmarserku ( 6,623 m / 21, 855 ft) Kwangde (6,011 m / 19,837 ft) Kusum Khanguru (6,373 m / 21,030 ft) holy peak of Khumbi-la (5,761 m / 19,012 ft) and as far towards world’s 5th highest Mt. Makalu (8,463 m / 27, 766 ft) with Island Peak / Imjatse (6,160 m / 20,328ft) Lobuje Peak (6,119 m / 20,192 ft) Pokhalde ( 5,806 m / 19,159 ft).
Beside mountain views walking into the lovely woodland of tall pine-fir-rhododendron-oaks-magnolia-juniper and birch, tree lines are equally fascinating where often wild-life are spotted during the trek like Musk Deer, a herd of mountain antelopes and Himalayan Thar with exotic bird life including the colorful Danphe (Impheyan Pheasant) national bird of Nepal. Walk leads further with complete views of high snow-capped peaks with majestic Amadablam and then reaching at our destination and highlight of the adventure at Everest Base Camp with views of tumbling Khumbu Ice-Falls and glaciers, and then heading back to Lukla with a climb up to Kalapatthar the highest point of the adventure at 5,550 m offering superb views of Everest and other high peaks. After a great journey with an adventure of a lifetime experience on this exciting Everest Base Camp at Comfort trekking ending with an early morning scenic flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla 2,830 m and transfer to lodge with free afternoon.
Day 03: Trek to Phakding 2,640 m - 04 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 04 hrs.
Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
Day 06: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m - 07hrs
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,260 m - 06hrs.
Day 08: Acclimatization and excursion at Dingboche.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4,930 m - 06 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp 5,364 m and return to Gorakshep 5,180 m - 08hrs.
Day 11: Hike to Kalapathar 5,545 m trek to Pheriche 4,240m - 08hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Thyangboche - 05 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Monjo 2,860m - 07 hrs.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla - 05 hrs.
Day 15: fly back to kathmandu and trensfer to respective hotels.
Day 16: International departure for home ward bound
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
On reaching Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, received by our staff and then transfer to your respective hotels in the heart of Kathmandu city, after getting refreshed briefs with information regarding Everest base camp trek and evening group welcome dinner.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla 2,830 m and transfer to lodge with afternoon free
Mornings, flight to Lukla with views of mountain range including Mt. Everest, after 30 mins of great flight reaching at Lukla with its unique airstrip a gateway Sherpa town to Everest base camp and other adventure destination.At Lukla rest of the afternoon free at ease to enjoy this Sherpa town and to get acclimatize and witness the exciting life of the Sherpa people in the comfort of nice and cozy lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Phakding 2,620 m - 04 hrs.
After breakfast, kick off your trek with an easy walk through Chaurikharka village and descent towards Dudhkoshi Ghat (2,530m/8,300ft). The trail follows the bank of the Dudhkoshi River(Milky river) until Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft), where we will be staying for the night to acclimatize. Enjoy your free time in Phakding, a popular stopping point.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 05 hrs.
After breakfast , we commence our trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.). The trail goes along the right bank of Dudh Koshi. Thamserku is standing majestically skyward on the opposite bank. We then reach Bengar. The trail now climbs from the riverbed on the left bank into the mountain, through a forest to Chumoa. We continue along the trail with many ups and downs; cross a stream, and pass by the tiny village Monjo. We then come to Sagarmatha National Park Service where a park entrance fee is to be deposited. We follow a short walk along the riverbed of this valley where the major river meets each other. Crossing over the Hillary bridge, trek begin steep ascent to Namche Bazar. On the way, we would have excellent views of Everest (8848m) and Lhotse (8516m.). Surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges, Namche Bazar (3440m) is a central hub of the area for food, trekking gears and other necessary goods.
Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
A perfect place for rest day for proper acclimatization before heading higher area, morning a short hike to Everest View Hotel or walk up on top a hill of Namche for views of Everest, Amadablam and adjoining peaks, visit the museum with wide information of the Khumbu areas.
Day 06: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m - 05hrs
From Namche on gradual scenic path with downhill to Imjatse river at Phunge-Tenga for lunch, and then uphill through rhododendron, pines, firs tree forest with views of snowcapped peaks.On reaching Thyangboche visit famous Buddhist monastery with magnificent panorama of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kangtega, Thamaserku, Kwande and majestic Amadablam. Afternoon with time for tour of the monastery, which was burnt by accidental fire in 1991 at present back into normal form, where you witness young monks and elderly priest and Lama on evening prayer.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,260 m - 05hrs.
Morning downhill walk for few hours over Imjatse River, after the bridge walk on an open country where tree lines fades for few short juniper and dwarf rhododendron bushes, uphill for a while to reach at Pangboche village at 3,900 meters. Last permanent village before Dingboche and beyond, from here a slow climb to Somara for lunch and continue walk with climb to Dingboche village for overnight stop, located in Imjatse valley with panorama of mountains.
Day 08: Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization and excursion.
Another rest day for proper acclimatization, a short hike to Nakarjung hills for best views of Mt. Makalu and other adjoining. For energetic people can walk up to Chukung at 4,760 m high a small and last settlement within Imjatse valley offers incredible views of Island Peak, Lhotse Shar, Lhotse, Nuptse and Amadablam.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4,930 m - 05 hrs.
After a great rest at Dingboche morning walk with steep climb for an hour commanding excellent views, and then on gentle trail to Thugla for lunch where Khumbu glacier melts into a raging river, here trail from Pheriche joins after a break a steep climb for an hour to Thulga pass, with stone memorials of unfortunate climbers who died climbing Mt. Everest, Lhotse and other high mountains. From here a nice pleasant walk brings to Lobuche for overnight stop.
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp 5364 m and return to Gorakshep 5,180 m - 06 hrs.
Today reach the highlight of this adventure at Everest Base Camp, walk for few hours with short steep climb in between over glacier and moraine, reaching Gorakshep, beneath Mt. Pumori and Kalapathar.Walk continues towards Everest Base Camp, at base camp enjoy the view of notorious Khumbu Ice Fall and glaciers, after a grand time with experience of a lifetime adventure at base camp retrace the journey back to Goarkshep for overnight halt.
Day 11: Hike to Kalapathar 5,545 m trek to Pheriche 4,240m - 05 hrs.
Early morning hike on top Kalapathar at 5,545 meters, highest point of this adventure with marvelous views of mountains including Mt. Everest at mere distance, after a great scenic moment descend to Gorakshep for breakfast and continue walk to Thugla, then downhill to Pheriche around windy valley with nice scenic walk to reach at Pheriche for overnight stop.
Pheriche with 10-15 nice lodges with a health post of HRA (Himalayan Rescue Association)
Day 12: Trek to Tyangboche - 05 hrs.
Return journey is much easier losing heights every hours, walking downhill with few short ups to Pangboche and then to the bridge with two 2 hours climb to Thyangboche for overnight stop.
Day 13: Trek to Monjo 2,860m - 06 hrs.
After a great time descend to Imjatse River, with steep climb for an hour to Sanasa, from here on gradual path with short ups and downs to Namche Bazaar, a break here and then walk back to Dudh Kosi river valley and to Monjo for overnight stop.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla - 04 hrs.
Morning walk reaching at Phakding from here retrace the journey back to Lukla with last climb, on reaching Lukla celebrate last night dinner with fellow trekkers and staff.
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
From Lukla taking an early morning flight back to Kathmandu with views of mountains, at Kathmandu domestic airport our staff transfers you back to respective hotels with rest of the day free at leisure.
Day 15: International departure homeward bound.
Your last day in amazing Nepal in the land of Himalayan wonders, after wonderful experience and fond memories of Everest Base Camp trekking, our staff transfer you to airport as per your time for international flight for your final departure towards homeward bound.
• Domestic airport transfers
• Flights Kathmandu–Lukla–Kathmandu (Weight limit:10 kg main baggage and 5 kg hand per passenger/flight)
• All airport taxes
• All necessary paper work and trekking permits (National Park permit and TIMS)
• An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide and local porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
• Guide and porter salaries, insurance, equipment, transport, food and lodging
• Full meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on your choice
• Seasonal fresh fruits deserts every day
• Accommodation: 5 Nights attached bathroom (Twin room) hot shower and remaining share toilet (twin Room)
• A comprehensive First Aid kit
• Oximeter to update oxygen and heart rating during the trek
• All government and local taxes
• Trekking equipment: down filled sleeping bag, walking poles and duffel bag
• Hotel & Meals in Kathmandu
• Hot and bottle drinks
• Electronic device re-charge
• Wi- Fi
• Hot shower
• Travel insurance and medical evacuation
- Awesome Nepal Treks welcomes all travelers in our delightful-secure and safe holidays around Himalayan destinations before and after booking the trips of your choice we would like to offer some important notes before you pack your bags for departure to Nepal Himalaya.
- On booking please send us bank transfer minimum of 25 % advance payment rest you can pay on arrival and before your trip departure to respective destinations.
- Before or after booking please check with your doctors for medical advice and suggestion and as per the areas of travel.
- We require your medical history before joining our trips so that we can take care with necessary details and inform you of the treks of your choice regarding health and physical wise.
- After booking at least minimum of 3 weeks please prepare with necessary exercise like jogging-walking ups and downs the stairs, as Nepal is a country of ups and down hills where moderate exercise will help you on trekking.
- All our trips are well taken care from booking hotels-transportation with all logistic supports will be lead by experience and expert guides on all treks and tours offering you with full information of the areas of travel and taking outmost care that you enjoy the trips happily with much satisfaction.
- Depending upon the trekking programs where you will need necessary trekking gears, most of the equipment can also be bought and hired in Kathmandu shops and stores if it is too much to carry from home country.
- For trekking / climbing equipment please see our list provided as per the duration and areas of trekking and climbing.
- Most of our trekking involves staying overnights in lodge with excellent choice of food menus prepared by lodge cooks, when camping away from main routes we provide full camping equipment with excellent kitchen unit of cook-kitchen staff supported by guides and porters.
- On high altitude treks we take enough care that you will be healthy providing you with hygienic and nutritional food menus include much rest day for acclimatization before heading higher elevation.
- Remember to insure from medical problems and travel insurance which should include emergency evacuation by any means of quick transportation or by helicopter.
- Assuring you all that we run and organize all trips according to the itinerary provided, however in some certain circumstances like bad and unfavorable weather, political strikes, broken road and trails due to landslide and avalanche.
- On this type of situation we might divert and re-route to other safe destination where the company holds the right in this sudden and unforeseen conditions.
- If someone needs to break from the trip of own choice due to medical and personal problem in this case refund will not be entertained as per the company policy and norms.
- On trek respect the local culture and traditions where our guide will supply you with information regarding the rules visiting monastery and temples as per the area of travel.
- Support and co-operate responsible tourism and eco-trekking respecting and preserving the Himalayan pristine environment from destruction.
- Assuring all that every trips will be memorable with enjoyable time with us here at Awesome Nepal.
The following are what we advise you obtain in the way of equipment and gear before trekking in Nepal, and are meant to keep you mobile and comfortable in a range of expected weather conditions. Trekking gear can be rented or purchased in Kathmandu at cheaper prices, remember Nepal is the home of Mount Everest, there is plenty of choice and our staff can assist you with the necessary arrangements. Except for your day pack, all luggage will be carried by porters. There is an allowance of 33lbs/15kg per person. Additional personal items not needed for the trekking portion of the trip can be checked in the hotel’s storage room for no extra cost.
Buff headwear /neckwear
Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
Down filled jacket
Lightweight cotton pants (long)
Thin inner socks
Thick and warm wool hiking socks
Comfortable Hiking boots
Sleeping bag rated to - 20°C
Trekking bags/duffel bag
Large plastic bags (for keeping items dry inside trek bag)
Trekking poles (optional, recommended)
Water bottle or camel bag
Name : Jose Antonio Litran
Find Us on Facebook
Relative Packages Tour